Thursday, August 14, 2008

The "It" Factor - Need to be Encouraged & Inspired ?

I received this opportunity via email and just had to share it with you gals!! Kathy Butryn (who incidentally hails from my hometown of Toronto, Ontario, Canada) is hosting a complimentary (yes ma'am free) online seminar this coming Saturday August 16th. Kathy is a Life Coach, Speaker, Writer & Instructor who loves her Heavenly Father and does all she does under His guidance and anointing.
The seminar which will take place in 4 sessions throughout the day is to help you -women- wives, mothers, daughters, sisters and friends to - Discover Your Goals; Stick to Your Priorities; and Build Organization into your life - sheesh who can't use help in those areas!! I have "attended" several of these online events and have come away recharged and refueled every time without fail. SO.....if you have a little free time to pop in and join in on Saturday, and I hope you will, I know you will be glad you did ;-) Everything you need to get involved is located here. Godly women getting together to encourage and edify one and another - personally, I think it makes for a great Saturday!!

In Him,
Leisha

1 comment:

Buffi Young said...

Looks pretty cool!!! Maybe I will have some time tomorrow to check it out!!

It was GREAT to see you Tuesday night! I SURE miss seeing you!!! You make me smile!! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Love ya,
Buffi

Swidget 1.0 7