Saturday, November 8, 2008

Where Oh Where Have I Been?

I had a friend ask me at church a few weeks ago "Are you ever going to blog again?" So to answer your question dear friend - I am - I'm back - and it is good to know that my absence was noticed ;-) So where have I been ? Well you know that thing called Life? It has been consuming my time - can you imagine?!?!?!
We started 2nd grade with a new approach through Ambleside Online and it took a while to get our groove - now I am pleased to say we seem to be grooving ;-)
The other main contributing factor - can I be terribly honest with you all? I have not been too chipper and just haven't had it in me. Refer back to that "Life Thing". So everything is all better and my chipper is back in alignment right? Nope. However, I have found my way far enough out of the pit to realize that the enemy of my soul is delighting in my funk and I cannot allow that to continue a minute longer!! I make no promises other than to say - I'm going to make an effort to make an appearance a little more regularly again ;-)
To those who have checked and found me gone - please keep checking, and should you find me gone - check again - it's good to be accountable ;-)

Learning as I go,

Leisha

2 comments:

Jess said...

Can I get a 'whop whop' from all the fans of Leisha's blog? I, for one, have missed your blogging and I'm glad you're back. I've been praying for you and I'm always here if you need me. Might I suggest posting some recipies to get the writing mojo going again? I've done that a time or two in my older blogging days. Plus, I could really use some new recipies!!!

~Jess

Buffi Young said...

I'm so glad that a friend checked on you. I was getting worried!! I check your site frequently. My guess was that you were just busy with homeschooling! I hope you're doing better!! I miss you!!! Have a great day!!
Blessings,
Buffi

Swidget 1.0 7