Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Great Curriculum Swap !


Homeschool Friends,-I have to share something wonderful with you today! Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers is hosting a remarkable event this coming Monday, September 13th that I think is such an inspired idea! For all the details of how to get involved read Laura's post about The Great Curriculum Swap and join the fun. I have a box of books that I am no longer using and love the idea of contributing to another homeschool home for the primary purpose of being a blessing. It occurs to me that even if you are not a homeschooling household that there are likely some 'good and worthy' books in your home that would allow you to participate and share the love! So what are you waiting for...go ahead and get on over there!!! The deadline to get your books on 'the list' is tomorrow (sorry for the short notice). Monday is 'shopping day' so get your wish list ready and visit Laura on Monday Septemeber 13th.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 7