Monday, September 13, 2010

Homeschool Housekeeping

2 posts in one day??!! I know, but this will be quick and only because I love y'all so much and I hate for you to miss out on anything free or wonderful!! Don't forget to stop by Heavenly Homemakers today and browse the list of curriculum being given away - all you have to do is email the person giving it away, get your name in the hat for their drawing and be willing to pay shipping - pretty easy! I have been over there myself this morning and there is certainly lots to see! I even have a few books on the list - sharing the love - it is a great idea I think ;-)The other thing I wanted to let you know about is this great freebie that came to me and I want to pass along to share with you. An Amphibians Unit Study - available as a download - PDF and also an Adobe Flash interactive version -choose one or both! I have no idea how long this will be available - so go now and enjoy later ;-) Ok that about does it for my housekeeping. I pray for a blessed and wonderful week in all your homeschools :-)

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 7